If you are interested in cooperation with LLC Tehnotrans, you can send us your request for the calculation of the cost of delivery of the goods, using feedback form or e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in the services and capabilities of company Tehnotrans, see the “Services” menu section.
Become a client and conclude a contract for the provision of our services can any legal entity or individual entrepreneur.
In this section you will find the form of a standard contract for review.
Agreement with residents Agreement with non-residents in two languages Agreement with non-residents with payment in rubles Agreement with non-residents with payment in dollars
Documents required to enter into an agreement with legal entities:
- Copy of the Charter;
- Copy of State Registration Certificate;
- Copy of Tax Registration Certificate;
- Certificate of Incorporation;
- A copy of the Minutes of the General Meeting on the formation of the sole executive body;
- Copy of the Order of the Director General;
- Copy of the Order on the appointment of the Chief Accountant;
- A copy of the power of attorney, if the contract on the part of the counterparty is not signed by the sole executive body;
- Copy of the office lease agreement;
- A copy of the receipt for admission via telecommunication channels of Accounting statements for the last reporting date;
- A copy of the receipt for admission via telecommunication channels of the Tax Declaration for Income Taxes on the Last Reporting Date;
- A copy of the Receipt of admission via telecommunication channels of the Tax Declaration on Value Added Tax (VAT) on the last reporting date;
- Copy of Tax Debt Certificate.
- Card containing basic registration information, phone numbers, addresses and bank details of the Company.
Documents required to enter into an agreement with individual entrepreneurs:
- Copy of identity document
- Copy of the Tax Registration Certificate
- Copy of the record sheet in EGRIP
- Copy of the information letter about registration in the Statregistre Rosstat
Documents required to enter into an agreement with foreign companies:
- Copies of Constituent Documents
A document confirming the legal status of a legal entity under the laws of the country in whose territory the legal entity was established, in particular, documents confirming its state registration.
- The document confirming the authority of the person to sign the contract
- Documents confirming the authority of the sole executive body of the legal entity
- A copy of the power of attorney, if the contract on the part of the counterparty is not signed by the sole executive body .
Approval of the governing bodies, if it is mandatory.